There is only one place you can have your medical exam done: St. Lukes Medical Center Extension Clinic Manila (SLEC), and here are a few important things:
- It is expensive: Php11,300 (as of September 2016)
- They don’t honor HMO (at least not in my knowledge). Pay in cash.
- Book the earliest appointment.
- You will find everything you need to know on their website (requirements, etc.)
- READ and bring EVERYTHING. When in doubt, ask!
- Make sure to bring immaculately clean photos and have some extras.
- Bring a hair tie for the chest x-ray.
- PROTIP: Go after your period is over. Otherwise they will delay your vaccination worried that you may be worry. You cannot convince them otherwise. OR just say you just had your period.